2013-05-23

Day 4, Week 3

It has been a long long day, so will make my daily log short:
A progress pic, down 9 pounds in less than 3 weeks!

Food log:
Breakfast: watermelon
Linner: corn on the cob, baked beans, broccoli, BBQ potato chips
Dinner: beans and potatoes, watermelon
Extras: 3 beers

Exercise log: Yeah right! Maybe tomorrow :)
See some corn on the cob there?
Look at that view!
How I feel: Today was my big work BBQ that I put together and planned... And cleaned up after.  Let's just say, it was a long day.  I did still stick to my guns and did not eat any grilled meats (never again!), and even avoided the cookies that were for dessert.  I did reach for a bit of the BBQ potato chips to have with the canned baked beans, but I found that those items gave me stomach cramps and I needed a bunch of water to make me feel better.  When I got home from work, Kevin was out with his Big Brothers Big Sisters kid, so I was able to sit on the back porch and relax and meditate by myself for a while.  This is almost never the case, so part of the evening alone was much appreciated. 

How often do you get time to yourself to just BE and relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment